PLA Service Cost £125 + VAT
Applying for your personal licence can be time consuming and frustrating, so why not make life easy and let us take care of your personal licence application for you, it couldn’t be easier and in most cases faster.
For us to make a personal licence application on your behalf you need to have first completed and passed the APLH course exam, we will then immediately apply for your DBS check, and once in receipt, will apply to your local council on your behalf for your Personal Licence. The whole process normally takes between 3-4 weeks – depending on the speed of your local Council.
- Licence Application Form
- Disclosure of Convictions Form
- DBS checklist Details of documents required to complete the application
- 2 x Passport size photographs (one to be endorsed as a true likeness)
- A copy of either your passport, driving licence or birth certificate (the latter should be accompanied by a National Insurance Number)
- A copy of a utility bill, bank statement or official letter (no older than 3 months) which confirms your name and current address